- Letting Go QuotesPosted 6 months ago
- Learning QuotesPosted 6 months ago
- Persistence QuotesPosted 8 months ago
- Winston Churchill QuotesPosted 8 months ago
- Wayne Dyer QuotesPosted 9 months ago
- Peter Drucker QuotesPosted 9 months ago
- Calvin Coolidge QuotesPosted 10 months ago
- Henry Ford QuotesPosted 10 months ago
- T Harv Eker QuotesPosted 1 year ago
- Motivation QuotesPosted 1 year ago
Joseph Campbell Quotes
Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are.
I don’t believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.
I think the person who takes a job in order to live – that is to say, for the money – has turned himself into a slave.
When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.
Your sacred space is where you can find yourself again and again.
A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.
Regrets are illuminations come too late.
There is perhaps nothing worse than reaching the top of the ladder and discovering that you’re on the wrong wall.
You become mature when you become the authority of your own life.