- Gratitude Quotes #2Posted 2 months ago
- Letting Go QuotesPosted 9 months ago
- Learning QuotesPosted 9 months ago
- Persistence QuotesPosted 11 months ago
- Winston Churchill QuotesPosted 12 months ago
- Wayne Dyer QuotesPosted 12 months ago
- Peter Drucker QuotesPosted 1 year ago
- Calvin Coolidge QuotesPosted 1 year ago
- Henry Ford QuotesPosted 1 year ago
- T Harv Eker QuotesPosted 1 year ago
Henry Ford Quotes
Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.
Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.
Don’t find fault. Find a remedy.
When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.
A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.
You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do – only what you’ve done.
Most people spend more time and energy trying to go around problems instead of solving them.
If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person’s point of view and see things from that person’s angle as well as from your own.
Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.
Wealth, like happiness, is never attained when sought after directly. It comes as a by-product of providing a useful service.
It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems.