- Gratitude Quotes #2Posted 3 weeks ago
- Letting Go QuotesPosted 7 months ago
- Learning QuotesPosted 8 months ago
- Persistence QuotesPosted 10 months ago
- Winston Churchill QuotesPosted 10 months ago
- Wayne Dyer QuotesPosted 11 months ago
- Peter Drucker QuotesPosted 11 months ago
- Calvin Coolidge QuotesPosted 11 months ago
- Henry Ford QuotesPosted 12 months ago
- T Harv Eker QuotesPosted 1 year ago
Bill Cosby Quotes
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what’s bitter and move on.
You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.
Human beings are the only creatures on earth that allow their children to come back home.
The past is a ghost, the future a dream, and all we ever have is now.
If you have no faith, you’ve lost your battle.
The main goal of the future is to stop violence. The world is addicted to it.
There is no labor a person does that is undignified; if they do it right.
There are some people who have trouble recognizing a mess.
If you speak your mind and if it is true what you’re saying, then I think the integrity of what you’re saying carries through.